Real Estate Administrative Assistant
The Ed Huck Team Keller Williams Realty
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
We are looking for strong leaders to join The Ed Huck Team on our quest to “Change the Way Real Estate is Sold!” We believe that we have many different tasks in our day but there is only one position that matters – LEADER. We have various opportunities for someone who is charismatic, likable, easy to connect with, driven, learning based, a team player, and competitively humble yet hungry to achieve top results. Our goal for 2018 is to help 265 families and we need you to help us!
We are looking for a happy, self-motivated individual to support our high-level real estate team. We are a tight knit group comprised of highly talented, hardworking, big picture thinkers. The goal of our business is to create an amazing experience for our clients and change the way real estate is sold. The ideal candidate wants to provide outstanding customer service every day, is friendly, professional, driven, quick, takes ownership, and is results oriented.
Oversee all aspects of Listing transactions from executed listing agreement to close. To serve as the point of contact for our clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests. Ability to positively and proactively handle customer needs and prioritize multiple tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage listing transactions from contract to closing
- Schedule appointments for photographers and stagers
- Maintain communication with clients throughout entire listing process
- Input listings into the MLS and various other websites
- Manage client database
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- To be a positive, “can do” person!
- Likes to smile!
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks quickly
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures, and is open to ever changing processes and procedures
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to exceed customers’ expectations and team expectations
- Maintain a goal oriented, growth focus
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and teamwork skills
- Proficient computer skills
- MS Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel