The Ed Huck Team Keller Williams Realty
Sales Base Salary + Commissions $60,000 +/year
Who We Are:
The Ed Huck Team, a team of real estate specialists out of the Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West office, serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in Northeast Ohio. The Ed Huck Team has a stellar reputation in the industry and has been serving our clients for over 20 years. We are ranked in the top 1% of Agents in Ohio and in the top 1% of Agents in all of Keller Williams Internationally.
What We Are Looking For:
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for a leader to join The Ed Huck Team on our mission to “Change the Way Real Estate is Sold!” We are looking for a leader who is driven, aggressive, learning based, team player, competitively humble and has a proven track record of top results. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission, while also leading and managing a team of Inside Sales Associates (who will also prospect and acquire new clients) gets your adrenaline going, then you should probably keep reading.
As the Business Development Manager on The Ed Huck Team, you will tenaciously prospect for and acquire new clients daily from various inbound and outbound lead sources and follow up with seller and buyer leads. We are looking for a strong leader who will develop and lead a team of Inside Sales Agents in all aspects of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our database system. You and your team will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. This role is primarily in-office with 70% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers 30% managing a team and database.
· Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers in written and verbal form.
· Practice, memorize and internalize scripts.
· Make 100-150 contacts per week calling Expired / Fore Sale by Owner Leads, Buyer Leads, Past Clients / Database Leads, Open House Leads, etc.
· Conduct 10-20 hours of lead follow-up per week.
· Create systems to nurse existing clients in our database.
· Build and manage sales pipeline through use of our database.
· Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
· Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain an Ohio Real Estate license.
· Strong understanding of computers and navigating databases.
· We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
· Candidate must be team oriented, results-driven, high achiever, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
· Able to hire, lead, train and manage others.
Key Benefits of a Business Development Manager
Please fill out the form below to submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you think we should consider YOU to join our talented team.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Huck. Thank you!