Keller Williams Announces RED Day Event
Show pride in your community! Support our troops and the USO
Friday, May 10, 2013
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
What is RED Day?
RED Day (Renew, Energize, Donate) is an initiative dedicated to celebrating Keller Williams Realty’s year-round commitment to improving our local communities. Each year, tens of thousands of KW associates from across the U.S. and Canada participate in a wide range of projects, devoting their time to renewing and energizing aspects of the communities they serve.
Recognizing her leadership in guiding the culture of the company, RED Day is held in honor of Mo Anderson, Vice Chairman of the Board, Keller Williams Realty.
RED Day Local Events in Support of Our Troops and the USO
Keller Williams Realty, Greater Cleveland West (KWGCW) will sponsor a RED Day event at their offices located at 30400 Detroit Rd., Westlake on Friday, May 10, 2013 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Events include music, refreshments, drawings, games and more. Representatives from all branches of the military will be on hand to help raise awareness of this worthy cause.
Throughout the event, KWGCW will be collecting donations in support of our troops through the USO. Many area businesses, organizations and individuals will be participating in this dedicated effort to provide our troops and their families with needed items and care packages.
Join the KWGCW associates for a fun-filled afternoon and show your support. Donations of all kinds are needed, including:
- Cash, check and gas cards
- Personal Needs: TRAVEL SIZED shaving cream, toilet tissue, insect repellent, foot powder, batteries (all sizes), white/black socks, snack bags, disposable cameras, plastic fly-swatters
- Food Items: Coffee (NOT instant), granola bars, misc. canned goods, INDIVIDUAL PACKS of peanut butter, powdered drink mixes, chips/snack cups
- Baby Items: Baby shampoo, wash, lotion, oil; NEUTRAL COLOR bibs, diapers (size 1, 2, 3), lap pads, receiving blankets
- Grocery Coupons: overseas military bases allow families to use coupons in the commissary – even up to 6 months after the expiration date.
For more information about donations or the event, please contact:
The Salem Team, Marketing Manager